CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Dream On...


I'm looking forward to some time on this lake this weekend. My parents are going camping at Lake Dardanelle State Park this weekend and we're going to bring the boat out on Saturday. Madison will be staying with them at the camper Friday night. I'm sure she will have a blast. She LOVES being outside. My parents have been waiting for Madison to get big enough to stay the night with them in their camper. Last summer, she was just a baby. Now, she is the perfect age!

Not a lot went on today. We just stayed at the house and I did a little cleaning. Aunt Melissa came by and brought some no-bake cookies and a toy for Madison. Sadly, the cookies were gone before Gabe even got home from work. I don't know who ate them all! Things just don't lay around here in the kitchen for very long like they used to...or wait...maybe they never did.

Tomorrow will be a day full of errands. I'm not looking forward to it. Errands in the middle of summer= HOT, HOT, HOT!

0 comments:

Post a Comment