CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 4, 2010

28 Weeks...

Our baby boy is equal in weight to a Chinese cabbage -- about 2 1/4 pounds. He is almost 15 inches long, from head to heel.

Today I had my 28 week ultrasound. Our baby weighs exactly 2 lbs 9 oz. And just in case you were worried, it's STILL a boy! We got to take a look at him with the 4-D ultrasound and saw his cute little face up close. His nose looked a little large, but the tech said that babies' noses are typically swollen at this stage. He was sleeping while we were watching him, but we did see him move around some. He likes to keep his hand near his little face. We even saw him make some fussy faces. Maybe it was just me, but I thought I saw a little of Madison in his face. We'll see. I can't wait to find out what he looks like. I'm still hoping he will look and act just like his dad.

The docs, nurses, and ultrasound tech gave us a little bit of a hard time over not having a name picked out yet. I told the ultrasound tech that Gabe wasn't ready to commit. She said, "Not ready to commit...isn't that always the case?" So true!!! First it was the engagement, then the wedding date... The list goes on and on!

I'm definately already at the miserable stage. It got here a little early this time. Can you believe it's already June? Our little man will be here August 28th. My OB said, hopefully, a little sooner, so maybe she'll let me induce a little bit early again. Time has definately gone by faster since the 20 week mark.

I can already tell that this summer heat is going to KILL me. I burned up being pregnant during the winter last time, so I am going to fry my little hiney off this time I'm sure. Oh well! At least I'm tan, right?

We're getting ready for a family vacation with Gabe's family to Branson. We're looking forward to some relaxation, good food, shopping, time with family, and fun on the lake!

Happy 28 Weeks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment