CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 6, 2010

OBU BlogAbout

Today is OBU BlogAbout day. I graduated from Ouachita in December of 2005 with a BME in Choral Music Education. I loved going to school at Ouachita and made so many great friendships there. It used to be my dream to be a christian singer, so...I wanted to go to a Christian school that had a great music program. Point of Grace went to OBU and they were one of the reasons I wanted to go there as well.

During my first semester, I realized that my "dream" was not exactly reality and wasn't really what I wanted. I changed my major from Vocal Performance to Music Education. Best choice I ever made!

Things I enjoyed at Ouachita...

TIGER TUNES
OUACHITA SINGERS
tour to China
tour to Germany
TRI CHI
PC '02
TWIRP WEEK w/pledge sisters
Barn Bash
I did not get my MRS. degree at OBU, but I became reacquainted with the love of my life after I returned home to Russellville.
And who knows? Maybe this little girl will want to become a tiger someday... Her daddy hopes not! Ha! OBU tuition is sky high!

0 comments:

Post a Comment