CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Back to Church

Momma & the babies
This past Sunday we headed back to church...as a family of now 4! Logan did great in the nursery. The nursery ladies were ready for him to wake up in his carseat so they could take him out and get in some holding time.

Daddy & the babies- check out Logan's high tops!

Gabe dropped me off at the front door of the church so I could sing in the choir and he took the two kids to the nursery by himself...a 1st for him. He said they made it just fine. :) I thought I should probably help him, but then again... I figured it would be good for him to see what it's like to tote these two around. It's no easy task! Quite exhausting!

Madison wore this adorable dress to church that I got at a garage sale from a girl who lives a few blocks away from us. I just happened to pass by the sale as I was dropping Madison off at her Poppa's house for some Friday morning play time. I found several boutique dresses for just a couple of dollars a piece. I love a great deal!

0 comments:

Post a Comment