CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend

Madison is such a girly, girl! (Thank you, Lord!) She LOVES shoes, purses, and jewelry. I keep some of my jewelry in a drawer in the end table next to my bed and she loves to go through it and pull it all out and put it on. Most of it is costume jewelry that I don't care about, but I did have to pull out a few valuables the other day and find a new home for them. Notice the face Madison is making in this picture. This is the face she makes when you tell her to say "cheese." Looks like she has a fake smile just like her mother! Poor her!
Jewelry just makes a girl happy!
Trying to get it layered just right.
Oops. There's a hoop earring stuck on my necklace.
"CHEESE!!!"
"CHEEEEEEEEEEESE!!!!"
Last, but not least, here is an updated pic of my little boy. His cheeks have become quite healthy these days. He likes to eat! Logan is still such a good baby. He still sleeps a lot during the day and does okay at night as well. He eats about 3 times a night. I'm tired, but usually do not take naps during the day. Tomorrow might be the exception since it's Friday!
my little angel baby...

1 comments:

Meg

Madison is so cute! What a great idea...with the drawer and jewelry...such a sweet Mom!

Post a Comment