CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 24, 2010

1 Month & 19 Months

I can't believe it's time to start this again... Logan turned one month old on the 23rd. He is getting so big! He is starting to get chunky. He just feels like a bigger baby.
You can see his frog belly pooching out in this pic. He's starting to outgrow several of his newborn onesies and outfits. I've gotten out some 0-3 month outfits. Some fit, but most are still too big.
Isn't he a handsome little man?
So, what is Logan up to these days???
*Just moved up to a size 1 diaper yesterday.
*Eats every 2 hours.
*Eats 2-3 times during the night.
*Naps less during the day now. Has good nights and bad nights. Hard to get back to sleep at night depending on the night.
*Making more eye contact/looks around.
*Loves pacifier.
*Likes bouncy seat.
*Only likes swing occasionally.
*Cries only when hungry or discontent.
*Has little moans/whines that are so adorable.
*Likes to be rocked.
*Sleeps on back or stomach.
*Good baby!!!
*Not sure how much he weighs currently, but weighed around 9 lbs at 2 week check-up.
Madison turned 19 Months old on the 19th
What is she up to these days??? WAY TOO MUCH!
This is her new hobby. She loves to climb...anywhere, but especially onto her rocker and where she is able to stand and play with the beaded fringe on her lamp. She has always been gentle with the lamp until today. She pulled off one strand of the beaded fringe and showed me the beads. I thought I was going to have to wring her neck.
She also has a new addition...her baby doll. Lately when I have picked her up from church nursery, she always has a doll in her arms so I decided it was time to upgrade to a real baby doll. She had one of the soft beginner dolls, but it wasn't doing the job, so I bought her one with a bottle, sippie cup, and a magnetic paci that sticks to the baby doll's mouth. She LOVES it. It helps me out while I'm taking care of Logan too, because I'll tell her that I'm feeding my baby and she needs to feed hers!
It's so cute listening to her talk to her baby. She says, "it's okay." It makes me feel proud. It's amazing that she doesn't spank her baby and raise her voice at her baby like I often do with her, but instead she loves that little baby to death. I'm so thankful that Madison overlooks my failures and impatience. She seems to only remember the good.
Madison is busy as a bee these days. She gets into everything and it drives me nuts. It's impossible to keep a perfect house. She hasn't been fond of Mother's Day Out or church nursery since Logan's arrival, but just this week she has been happy at drop-off and pick-up time! Thank you, Lord. I want her to have fun with her little friends and she is.
Happy Birthday, babies! We love you so much.





0 comments:

Post a Comment