CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Pregnancy Highlights...19 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 19 Weeks
Size of baby: 8.5 ounces, 6 inches, the size of a large heirloom tomato??? What the heck is that?
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I have a doctor's appointment on Wednesday, so I'm not going to say this yet. I'm just not quite sure.
Maternity Clothes: Wearing my summer maternity gear and lovin' it!
Gender: Official ultrasound is scheduled for this Wednesday at 1:30pm! Can't wait to find out!
Movement: I have felt lots of movement this week. Even Gabe got to feel some kicks.
Food Cravings: Anything. Sweet tea and cokes!
What I miss: just being skinnier...
Sleep: I sleep just fine now that Madison is sleeping better. She was sleeping through the night great until we made our long road trip to TX. I think she's getting the hang of it again though. Symptoms: None really.

Best Moment this week: Feeling movment and letting Gabe get in on the action!
What I am looking forward to: Finding out if baby Frey is a he or she!

0 comments:

Post a Comment