CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Pregnancy Highlights & Tear Jerker

*Not the best picture in the world, but hey, it's a Saturday!

Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 20 weeks...WE'RE HALFWAY THERE!!!

Size of baby: 10 1/2 ounces, 6 1/2 inches long from head to bottom and about 10 inches from head to heel — the length of a banana.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 10.5 lbs...not too bad for halfway???

Maternity Clothes: Wearing my summer maternity gear and lovin' it! Now if I could just get tan!

Gender: It's a BOY!

Movement: Again, I have felt lots of movement this week. I know feel this baby boy throughout the day, not just when I lay down to go to bed.

Food Cravings: Anything, but especially baked potatoes, donuts/chocolate milk, sweet tea, and cokes! I bought a few apples and grapefruits this week, and have enjoyed them as well!

What I miss: being skinner and now that it's warm, being able to go tan. I've been walking with Madison in the stroller everyday now for about 50 minutes around our neighborhood. I'm starting to get a little sun on my bod. Hopefully, I will develop a tan soon. :)

Sleep: I sleep just fine now that Madison is sleeping better. She was sleeping through the night great until we made our long road trip to TX. I think she's getting the hang of it again though.

Symptoms: lower back pain...I had this during my last pregnancy, but I wasn't toting a little girl around. Madison is going through a very clingy stage right now and really wants to be held a lot. It's hard on Momma.

So, Gabe and I had a great date night last night. Our steak dinner was wonderful and the movie was great...but, no one told me it was going to be a tear jerker. OH MY!!! I cried like a baby throughout that movie. Sandra Bullock did a wonderful job and I loved her role. It seems like lately in her movie she is very put together and pretty. I loved her in The Proposal and I loved her in this movie.

Great movie, but definately shed lots of tears!

1 comments:

The Nelson Family

You look great Kristy!! I agree with you on the movie. Don't you want to go adopt a sweet little teenager?? I totally do!! AND congrats on Baby Boy Frey! How exciting!

Post a Comment