CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Payless... who would've thought???

So, I haven't shopped in Payless Shoe Store in forever...since before I was married. I stopped by Hobby Lobby this morning for a quick look at their fabric (for baby boy bedding) because you know me, I'm always way ahead of the game. Always planning, always preparing. But, that's just me. I decided to take a look in Payless real quick because Madison needed a pair of white sandals. I really didn't think that Payless carried baby shoes, but guess what??? They have a great selection of baby shoes from size 1 and up! And, they are having a sale right now. Of course, the girls' selection is better than the boys, but I still saw some cute boy shoes. I will definately be shopping in Payless for Madison's shoes from now on. They just outgrow them way too fast to pay big money for their shoes.

If you're in need of some baby shoes, check them out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment