CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 18, 2010

Pitter Patter

I had my first OB appointment last Thursday. We weren't supposed to hear the baby's heartbeat, but guess what...we did!!! Since we heard the heartbeat, my nurse practitioner wanted to do an ultrasound to see if I was farther along that what we though. It turns out I was about a week farther along...8 weeks. It was really exciting getting to hear the heartbeat for the first time and seeing the heartbeat all in one day! I'm starting to get really excited about this little baby. I'm kinda hoping these next months go by fast. It sounds neat to have a newborn all over again. Of course, I definitely need Madison to grow up a bit before this baby gets here!

Speaking of Madison, today she was playing in the other room and found a box of Kleenex. By the time I reached her, she had pulled out half of the tissues out of the box! Goodness! She's a mess!

0 comments:

Post a Comment