CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 22, 2010

Momma Loves Mexican!

My little "beanie" baby

"Hmm...so this is what a leaf feels like."
"And this is what it tastes like. Yuck!"

So, Mexican food is definitely one type of food that I crave when I'm pregnant. I love the chips and salsa, but I also love everything else that comes with it! Today, I had lunch with a friend at a "Mexican" restaurant. Yay for letting me pick! I had beef fajitas and it was so good...just hard to eat with the babies screaming. ;) You know how that is. Actually, they were okay. We just had to constantly keep them entertained.

After lunch, we came home and took a little nap. Madison's naps have not been very long today. Only about 45 minutes. I don't know what the deal is.

Tonight, Gabe and I are going on a date. It seems like we don't go on very many, and we should since both of our parents live here in town. Gabe's parents have offered numerous times to watch Madison when we go out to eat, so tonight we are going to take them up on the offer!

Madison has started to take a few steps on her own toward you if you reach out your arms to her. It's cute. She does the "come here" motion with her hand that we always do. She's growing up fast. She's a pretty cute kid, if I do say so myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment