CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 25, 2010

grilled cheese & grapes

Madison is still eating baby food three meals a day, but today I was having a grilled cheese for lunch and didn't feel like messing with feeding her baby food. I know of other babies her age who have been eating sandwich bites for some time now, and I figured Madison would really enjoy a grilled cheese sandwich. I cut it up into little bites, along with grapes cut up into fourths. She really enjoyed her lunch! Yum! Yum!
My little cutie!!!
Yay for introducing new foods. I've tried to feed her lots of other finger foods when she only had 2 teeth, but she had a disadvantage. Now she has FOUR teeth! I think grilled cheese sandwiches may stick around as her lunch menu for a while!

0 comments:

Post a Comment