CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

First Steps

Madison took her first step in the church nursery this past Sunday night. My sister was working in the nursery and she told me about it. However, she didn't know that we had never seen her take steps before! As soon as we got home, I stood her up on the floor and reached my hands out and she took a step! Gabe's been working with her each night before bed and she'll usually only get a step or two in at a time. By bedtime, she's just wiped out. I feel like it will be at least another month before she really starts walking...probably even longer.

I've been planning big time for Madison's 1st birthday party. We are actually going to have it on her actual birthday...Feb.19th. The theme is zebra and pink. How fun! I'm planning the food right now and it's a lot of fun. Kind of stressful, but fun. I can't wait!

0 comments:

Post a Comment