CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Crib Biter & Blogger's Rut

We have discovered lately that there are teeth marks all over Madison's crib. She only had two bottom teeth for the longest time, but now that she has two top teeth she has made MANY more marks. This weekend we will have to get a cover!

I haven't really been in the mood to blog much lately. We just really haven't had anything exciting going on. Madison's 1st birthday is coming up and I have been planning it like crazy in my mind. The theme is going to be zebra and pink, of course. I'm getting her a zebra dress made with her name monogrammed on it. It is going to be so cute! I can already tell that I'm going to always love planning birthday parties for my kids.

On another note, I am no longer training for the half-marathon. I quit training for it after I found out that I was pregnant. You are not supposed to increase your exercise. I had only made it up to mile 9, and still had 4 more miles to go, so...I'm done with training, but not done with exercise. The main reason I decided to train for the half-marathon was simply to get in shape...and that I have done. To be honest, I was getting really tired of the long runs. I just do not enjoy running for that long. Anything over 6 or 7 miles was just miserable. I'm really into aerobics right now. I have always loved it, but I really love it right now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment