CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

Happy Mother's Day to my wonderful mother. I hope to be as great of a mother to my children as she has always been to me and my brother and sister. I definitely appreciate her a whole lot more now that I am a mother. Being a mom is hard work! No one tells you how hard it really is... Raising a strong willed child has also made me quite understanding to how things probably were when my mother was raising me... ;)

This little ball of C-H-E-E-S-E first made me a mother on February 19, 2009. She is a feisty, hot mess, but cute and sweet as can be.

This second little cutie made me a mother of two on August 23, 2010. He is calm, cool, and collected. A little stubborn when he doesn't get his way (ahem, like his father) but for the most part sweet!

We gave Grammy and Grandma Tervis tumblers with lids for Mother's Day. Aren't they so cute?

We had both of our families over to our house for a cookout Sunday after church. We had burgers and brats, baked beans, potato salad, deviled eggs, and several yummy desserts.



Gabe's Aunt Tom and Uncle Joe brought tops and yoyos for the guys to play with.

After lunch, we hung out outside and visited and watched the kids play.


Gabe said his family used to all gather outside after a big meal at his grandmother's house back in the day. Brought back some pleasant memories for several I think. We had a great time visiting.

Madison with two of her favorite men... Both are wrapped VERY tightly around her little finger.

Logan enjoyed playing on the bike with Papa.
Madison has an absolute blast. She played outside most of the day. She was hot and sweaty, but didn't seem to mind. This is how we found her sleeping in her bed when we checked on her. Hanging with family just wears you plum out!

"Children are the heritage of the Lord." Psalm 127:3

0 comments:

Post a Comment