CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Road Trip

Today the kids and I took a road trip to Conway to visit Baby Luke in the hospital. My friend, Megon, had him yesterday around noon. He slept peacefully the whole time we were there. It just so happened that my friends Melissa and Lydia were planning on going at the same time, so we all went and ate lunch at Chick-fil-a afterwards.

I decided to brave it and take the double stroller. The kids and I did a little shopping afterwards. They actually did okay. Logan was pretty cranky because he was way overdue for a nap. He fell asleep in the stroller for about 20 minutes, but then woke up to Madison throwing a fit. I decided to just go ahead and shop and let him cry. I'm sure everyone else in the store was annoyed, but hey, I didn't care. What's a mom gotta do to get a little shopping time in?

I was looking for swimwear for the kids and found a cute suit and sunglasses for Madison and a cute swim bottoms and a swim shirt for Logan. Can't wait to go out on the boat for the 1st time and try them out! I grabbed a few shirts from TJMaxx without trying them, because to honest, they just wasn't time, so I'll have to see if those work out.

It was a good day, but I'm pooped and so are the kids. They were soo moody, due to lack of sleep. Thank goodness they are now tucked away in bed! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment