CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Party at the Park

Happy 2nd Birthday, Beckett!


We went to the church playground for one of Madison's good friend's birthday party today. Beckett is quite fond of Madison and calls her "Mase." It's pretty cute. He knows that I'm her mom and starts saying "Mase" whenever he sees me.
Madison wore sandals to the playground and kept getting rocks in her shoe. She kept taking off her shoes to get the rocks out, but didn't want to leave her shoes off because the rocks hurt her feet and were cold. It was a little chilly out this morning.




"But, Mom...Madison took her shoes off. Why can't I?"


Add Image My little Monkey- can't believe she climbed this by herself today. She is getting so big. The last time we were at this playground she needed my help.





Playing with Chase


What does the duck say?



Hope you had a super birthday, Beckett!

0 comments:

Post a Comment