CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Easter 2011

Well, I'm only a whole week late posting about Easter. Geez! This Easter was a fun one for me. I learned how to make super cute Easter baskets at a ladies night out we recently had at church. I was pretty pumped about making each of the kids a basket out of a galvanized bucket. But, MAN! They took some time! I spent about 2-2.5 hours on each one. It was a little difficult getting the fabric around the bucket since the buckets were wider around the top than on the bottom. I actually used needle & thread to make ruffles and a flower for Madison's bucket.



I thought Logan's turned out pretty darn cute for a boy's bucket! You can't see the ribbon tied on the handle in this pic, but you can see it in the other pictures. I wanted to do a razorback bucket, but couldn't find any Hog material. Guess I'll just save that for boy or girl #2 later on down the road...



Here's Madison on Easter morning right after she woke up. She went straight to Bubba's basket.



My cuties all dressed up in their gingham attire on Easter morning. Ready to head out the door for church.







After church, we had lunch at the Freyaldenhoven's. It was delicious as always.


The Easter bunny brought each of the kids a well-stocked basket full of candy to Grammy and Poppa's house. Momma has paid for it dearly. Those pounds are slowly finding their way back to Momma's tummy!


The kids had an easter egg hunt inside the house since it was raining outside. Madison didn't quite get the concept. She did manage to get a few eggs, but it was tough since her cousin William was super fast and got the concept of the game quite well!


Bringing her goodies to her basket...


Lucky William!


Family Pic


Grammy & Pappa and the grandkids



Thank you, Jesus, for paying the price for my sin. May I never forget the torment you went through so that I might be saved.

0 comments:

Post a Comment