CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Lifetime Member

This past Thursday night we had our last WW meeting. The course was 10 weeks long. I'm glad the meetings are over with, because the drive to Dover was getting to be a little much. I lost 2.5 pounds this past week. My total weight lost throughout the 10 week course was 18.5 pounds! I'm also now a lifetime member of WW. I had to meet a certain goal (not sure exactly how that number was formed, but my WW leader picked it) and as long as I don't gain more than 2 pounds over that number I will stay a lifetime member. If you do go over, you just have to get back down in order to have the lifetime membership. Of course, I'm still going at it. I'm very much a goal achiever and competitive person so it's been kind of fun for me. Challenging, but fun. Some people ask me what "number" I want to get down to. There really isn't a number. I just know how I want to look. Gabe and I are going on a vacay to Hawaii this summer and I very much plan on wearing a binkini. So, there's your answer. I wanna look GREAT in my bikini! :)

1 comments:

Lydia Lonon Miller

Kristy, you look great!!! Way to go!

Post a Comment