CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 8, 2010

Pumpkin Patch 2010

This morning, I headed to Greenbrier with Madison, Logan, and several other moms and their kids from our MOMs group at church.
I put Logan in my Baby Bjorn carrier on my chest and let Madison walk the field! She had fun touching a few pumpkins.
Madison and Beckett hung out together at the pumpkin patch. Bennett better watch out!
Madison enjoyed looking at all of the farm animals. Mr. Turkey was a bit scary.
The baby chicks sure were cute. I couldn't get her to touch them.
"What does the cow say? Moo! Moo!"
Ducks! Some of her favorites!
Fascinated by the bunnies.
Beckett and Madison loved this little bridge...(over grass.) They kept coming here instead of to the big mound of pumpkins where we wanted to take pics.
Me and the kids
Little LuLu
Little Buddies
Collecting goods
Getting a little hot and tired. Ready for the hayride!
Mmm...crunchy corn!
My little punkin!
All of the kids with our MOMs group.
On the hayride...

We had a great time. We ate at Chick-fil-A afterwards and then did a little shopping. Madison fell asleep on our way to Chick-fil-A. I hated to wake her. She slept all the way home. That girl was plum worn out and so was her momma! Logan slept all day...he never missed a beat!

0 comments:

Post a Comment