CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween 2010

MEOW!!! Is this little girl cute, or WHAT?!!
We spent the day at Woolly Hollow State Park, outside of Greenbrier for my dad's 50th birthday celebration. My parents go camping several times a year with several families from their Sunday School class. (And when I say several, I mean numerous families...up to 100 people!) We had about 35-40 come to Dad's birthday lunch today. It turned out great. Good food, fellowship, and fun! After the party, we dressed up the kids in their Halloween costumes and let them trick-or-treat around the campsite to our friends' campers.
Madison LOVED getting candy and the ladies enjoyed giving it to her!
Couldn't you just eat them up with a spoon?
"the lion sleeps tonight..."
enjoying candy...
I'll post pics from Dad's 50th celebration tomorrow. Madison had a great time today in the outdoors. She wasn't whiney at all and even missed her naps. She is spending the night with Grandma and Grandpa tonight in their camper and will come home tomorrow. I hated that we had to miss Fall Fest at church, but a 50th birthday only happens once!
Happy 50th Dad! You age well!

1 comments:

Meg

I read the blog the other night but now I have to come back and tell you how darn cute that kitty was!!! Precious!! And your pictures look great!

Post a Comment