CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Frog Belly

Hey ya'll!
6 1/2 weeks old
Madison giving "Bubba" some sugar.

The cleaning and scrubbing can wait till tomorrow.
But children grow up as I've learned to my sorrow.
So quiet down cobwebs, dust go to sleep!
I'm rocking my baby and babies don't keep.
I read this little poem on another mom's blog last night. It really hit me hard. This poem is so true, but so hard to do. I feel like mothers have a lot of resposibilities on their hands. Yes, we want to love our children, but there are things around the house that have got to get done. I'm sure the key is balance, but this is a hard one! I do hope to try to hold my baby more. He is growing up so fast and I want to treasure this time with him!

0 comments:

Post a Comment