CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Logan's Baby Dedication & Woo Pig

My sweet baby boy
Catching a few zzz's before the ceremony
Yes, I even have fun dressing up my little man. I dressed Logan in a light blue pintuck romper. He looked quite handsome!
Madison didn't know what to do with herself in "big church." This was her first time to be in the sanctuary as a "big girl." She enjoyed seeing her grandparents. The best family pic we could get
Check out the look on this little girl's face! Was she thrilled to be there or what?!
Madison was ready to get down. A fit was a brewin'.
Finally, SHE WON and off to Grammy she went! Notice who I was holding... the sweet innocent one! I've been embarrased enough in public by that sweet little zebra. It was Daddy's turn today. :)
"Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old, he will not depart from it." Proverbs 22: 6

Saturday Gabe and I had a date day to the Hog game. I hated that it rained during the game, but it wasn't too bad. We ate at our usual place...Mama Z's. Did a little shopping at the mall and then headed home. I treasure these date days with Gabe these days. They are definately rare!

0 comments:

Post a Comment