CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

We had a long weekend packed full of fun! Madison had one of her friends over
Friday night. They played and went on a stroller ride.

Madison really likes to play with her stuffed bunnies. She loves to grab them and jostle them.



Madison tried peaches for the first time this weekend. As you can tell, she thought they were pretty tasty. She gets her appetite from her daddy. :)


Gabe and I went to the razorback game on Saturday in Little Rock. We ate at PF Chang's...
one of my favorite restaurants. I'm not real crazy about football..okay, I kinda hate football, but getting to shop and eat out is always fun on game day!
Sunday, we drove down to Lake Ouachita to spend the day camping with my parents, Madison's Grandma and Grandpa. We ate two fabulous meals and enjoyed some time out on the lake. Isn't this picture precious of Madison and her Daddy? She loves him so much!


Gabe and I on the tube. I would have kicked him off the tube like I traditionally do every year, but I just didn't have the energy on this particular day. The water was cold, and I didn't want to get wet. Ha!

Uncle Ryan (my brother) and Madison




Madison and Daddy- wearing Daddy's hat


Madison lovin' on Grandma
Family pic on the lake
Uncle Ryan and Aunt Melissa (my sister and brother-in-law)
Sittin' on Grandpa's knee

Swingin' on the hammock with Grandpa
Dream on... We ended the weekend with a great meal cooked by Gabe's mom. She's a great cook! She even made her famous chocolate chip cookies...that Madison NEEDED!

1 comments:

Meg

Glad you guys had a great time! Looked like Maddie was about to crawl right into the water. :)

Post a Comment