CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

PASTA GRILL

PASTA GRILL
Located in Clarksville, AR
So, I ran into Suzanne Hall, former owner of Italian Gardens in Russellville. I used to work for Suzanne back in the day when I was a waitress at the I.G. She told me they opened an Italian restaurant in Clarksville called Pasta Grill. She said the menu was pretty much the same, but the restaurant was decorated with a Pottery Barn twist instead of a memorable twist. So...you know how I am with food. We decided to check it out. We ate there last night and really liked it. The food really is pretty much the same, except the pasta was different. I got a dish called Crunchy Shrimp, but changed it to grilled shrimp instead. The pasta was a little different. It was a thick, curly pasta called cellentani. Same bread, same sauce, different atmosphere. You should check it out. Take the first Clarksville exit and take a right up the hill. It sits on the hill right next to Best Western hotel. Hope you enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment