CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Time Out

Here he is...at almost 18 months....in time out.This is first time out at home. He's sat in time out several times at Fit Kids (the nursery at the Fitness Center) for hitting and pulling hair. I still can't believe he will actually sit in a chair and not get up. I have tried it once before at home and it did not work. But, after hearing the director of Fit Kids tell me about him staying in his time out chair I decided to give it one more try.

Logan's favorite thing to climb all around these days is our fireplace. He tries to climb up on the brick and open and shut the doors to the fireplace. I literally tell him to get down probably 10 times a day. I spank him and get him down, but he gets right back up. So, I just tried putting him in time out and it seems to have worked. He did not go back to the fire place!

So, we'll see!

1 comments:

healthybeth

You go, Mama! When Cam was his age time out worked better than spanking. Good luck!

Post a Comment