CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Love, Love

Madison is in the love, love stage. She has always loved to be held, but she wants to be held for a long while after she first wakes up. She is rather cranky when she first wakes up (just like her mother), and just needs some quiet holding time. She hates when Gabe or I walk out of the room that she is in. She wants to be able to constantly see us and be around us. Wherever I'm at in the house, she comes up to me and wants to touch me and be touched by me. She loves to love, love. The most precious moment is when she rests her head on our shoulder or chest. She loves to be rocked at night. I'm beginning to think she just likes the intimacy of it. We sure do love this love, love stage. Such a sweet baby.


We're sure gonna miss our loving baby, but will enjoy every moment with each other.

1 comments:

Julee

Hey girl!! So glad to find your blog! I love your tree and the gate around it! too funny! Hope you are doing well!!

Post a Comment