CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas Card

We took SEVERAL pics for our Christmas card today. I think we ended up with some pretty good ones. It was pretty hard taking a family pic with Madison. I can't even imagine what it will be like to take a family pic with several little ones. ;)



Of course, Madison is not smiling in any of them. It is like pulling teeth to get her to look at the camera, let alone smile! But, she's still too cute to boot anyway!
Gabe and I went to our Sunday School Christmas party tonight. We had a soup potluck and it was yummy!
I've been up late working on our Christmas Card, so I'm about to clean up the kitchen and head to bed. Tomorrow is my long run day. Not looking forward to it!

1 comments:

Meg

Cute pics Kristy!

Post a Comment