CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Weekend Wrap-Up

My two cuties-this is the best picture we got!
Logan's face is priceless! He looks scared to death. Of course, I would be too if my hand was in my big sister's mouth...
Love, Love
Logan looks thrilled!
"What's wrong with him, Mama?"
Take 1...
Take 2...much better!
Saturday night we had PNO at the church. (Parent's Nite Out) The church provides free babysitting from 5-8pm so that parents can go out on a date once a month. We love it! Gabe and I went to Omami's Japanese restaurant. It was soo good. Afterwards we went to Wal-Mart. I love shopping with just Gabe. It's so peaceful! :)
This afternoon I took the kids to see their Grammy and Papa. Madison had fun playing outside with her cousin, William. Logan made the cutest sounds and laughs for his Mema. So sweet!
We have a busy week this week. Lots of fun things going on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment