CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Music to my Ears

So, as a mom of a strong-willed child, I often wonder what her teachers and nursery workers think of her. This little note let me know exactly what I needed to know... and made my heart smile!

Every Tuesday and Thursday, Madison's Mother's Day Out teachers send a note home with her letting me know what she ate for lunch, when she napped, if she had a BM or not :0, and any other comments necessary. Usually the teachers do not write much, except for what she ate and how long she napped. Well, today when I picked her up I noticed that her note was awful wordy. I instantly thought she must have done something bad at school that day. However, it was quite the opposite.

Madison can be so sweet and cute when she wants to be, but she can also be quite the firecracker. I'm so glad other people get to see her sweet and cute side!

Thank you, Lord, for the little encouragements in life!

0 comments:

Post a Comment