CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

Today Gabe and I celebrated 3 years of marriage! What a fun journey it has been so far! I remember being single and wondering when I would ever find the person I would spend the rest of my life with. I wondered who it would be. Would it be someone I already knew? Well, turns out it was. He was just in a different circle than me at the time...
I love this picture of us. I had just walked in the sanctuary and Gabe and I saw each other for the first time. This picture captures my giddiness! I remember being soo ready for the ceremony to begin. I felt like I had waited forever for Gabe to propose and I was ready to get the show on the road!
What a team we are together! Isn't it neat how God knows exactly what we need. He knows the desires of our hearts and He meets them. Not in our timing, but in His. Gabe was soo worth the wait!
Tonight I cooked for Gabe. We had filet mignon, twice baked potatoes, asparagus, rolls, and chocolate melting cake-one of Gabe's new favorites since our cruise. I pulled out our "special" table cloth. One of our special friends, who helped Gabe the night he proposed, got us this neat table cloth. On one side it says...
Engaged
Sept. 13, 2007
On the other side it says...
Married
Nov. 17, 2007
I hope to pull this table cloth out every year on our anniversary. I also pulled out our china. Pretty dishes just make a meal taste better! ;)

Gabe also surprised me today with a special delivery... a bouquet of fall flowers with three roses, representing three years of marriage.
Who would have guessed that we would have two kids by our 3 year anniversary???
So glad to have my "little Gabe."
I love our family and I love living life with YOU!
Happy Anniversary, Babe! Here's to many more!

0 comments:

Post a Comment