CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 12, 2011

soulmate

I LOVE my soulmate. I had a handbells festival this weekend. Gabe took care of Logan this weekend and Madison stayed with Grandma and Grandpa. When I arrived home tonight, all of the laundry was done, kitchen was clean, and bed sheets were changed. He's good. Real good.

Maybe I should leave more often...

On another note, our church had PNO tonight. (Parent's Night Out, aka Date Night!) Since I had already consumed WAY too many ww points this weekend, I decided to go ahead and consume a few more...at Cracker Barrell. I'll definately be doing some SERIOUS running this week. But back to the date night. I love date nights. And I love my husband. And I miss spending one on one time with him. Adult conversation is priceless. Parenthood is grand! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment