CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 10, 2011

SNOW much fun!

"Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow!"
Yesterday, Madison and I built one girly snowman. This is Mrs. Snow! I really don't like playing in the snow. I don't like being cold and I don't like getting wet and dirty, but...I decided since Madison LOVES snowmen so much, how could I not? We had fun adding tons of accessories!
Madison and her snowman!
Momma and her snowbabies!
Grandma came by for a short visit after work to see our snowman and take some pics with us.
She taught Madison how to make snow angels... Later that evening, we enjoyed a big pot of homeade chicken noodle soup. Mmm. Delicious!
And topped the day off with homeade chocolate chip cookies...made especially for Madison by none other than Grammy, herself!
What a fun day full of memories!

1 comments:

Crash Test Parents

That snowman is too cute!

Post a Comment