CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 8, 2010

Sports Sunday & Snowy Monday

Yesterday at church, all of the preschoolers were to dress up in their favorite sports team attire. Well, we took a little Razorback cheerleader to church and boy did she look cute! Here she is after church with her Daddy. He LOVES the hogs, but loves his little Razorback cheerleader even more!
Woo Pig Sooie!

Who even knew it was going to snow this morning? Not I! We woke up to 3-4 inches of snow and it has been snowing ever since! I went outside to take some pics and my neighbor said we were up to 6 inches already. It's still snowing steadily. I think it's so pretty. I've enjoyed watching it snow out the window.
You can really tell how much it has snowed by looking at these chairs.

Our home

Winter Wonderland
Happy Snow Day!

1 comments:

The Nelson Family

Happy Snow day to you too! Very cute cheerleader!! How fun that everyone dressed up!

Post a Comment