CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Baking Cookies with Grandma

Grandma's little helper- Madison baked cookies with Grandma this past Saturday. It looks like she really enjoyed licking the spoon!
Oops, I dropped an egg!



Add Image
This afternoon, Madison and I ventured out to Wal-Mart to pick up all of the groceries we need for her birthday party this weekend. She was so good in the store...which is very unusual. ;) I guess she knew we were buying things for her party! I can't wait to start making all of the food preparations. We are going to eat well!

1 comments:

MeMommie

Sweet little punkin' I wish you were here to help MeMommie bake like your mommie used to do!! You are going to be like the two of us I think. You are so precious!! WE love you!!

Post a Comment