CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Roaring Twenties

This is officially my last year in the "roaring" twenties! Yesterday, I turned 29 years old. It's actually kind of hard to believe. I'm just glad I didn't turn 30. Is it bad that I really don't want to turn 30? I mean, 30 is just...soo old! Ha! I know, I know, you're all shaking your heads!

Gabe gave me this adorable Razorback burlap door hanger for my birthday (pic above), and then took me shopping for clothes in Conway yesterday afternoon. I had told him that I just wanted birthday money to buy some new fall/winter clothes, but didn't really want to shop with him. I mean, who wants a tag along, right? ;) I actually just love to shop by myself. Well, it just so worked out that Gabe wanted the afternoon to "play" with his new iphone. (I gave him the original iphone as a wedding gift...4 years ago and he has kept that phone ever since. He's been waiting for the new iphone to come out for...well, for FOREVER! His previous phone was seriously on its last leg. I really don't know that it would have made it much longer. Plus, Gabe hasn't gotten a gift for any holiday for almost the past year. So, I think he deserved it!) He sat in Chick-fil-a's parking lot and used their free wifi, while I shopped to my heart's content. It was actually a sweet deal!

I.love.this.sweater! This is my favorite piece of clothing that I got. I tried this under shirt on with it, but it was too big on me so I am still on the lookout for another under shirt. I'm thinking of maybe wearing this to my 10 year class reunion, which is next weekend.

For dinner, we headed to our favorite...Mike's Place. Such a great place! I get the same thing to eat everytime and I'm never disappointed!


It was a great birthday! Thanks to everyone who made it such a special day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment