CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

BUNCO

A group of girls from Sunday School recently started up a BUNCO group that meets once a month. There are 16 girls in our group plus several others who takes turns and sub for others. We each signed up to host bunco in our home one month this year. I signed up for September because I knew I wanted to go with a razorback them and football kicks off in September. I went with the theme, "Roll 'em Dice, Call 'em Hogs!" It turned out pretty cute.

Everyone dressed in Razorback Red. Here's Katy, Lindsey, Jennifer, & Amy.

Breanne, Stephanie, Bethany, & Megon

Megon helped me out and made a mean dish of "fancy" baked beans!

Priscilla, Kristen, Lydia, Lindsey, Lisa, & Shannon

Bunco will be at Lisa's house next month. She is going with a Halloween theme and we are all supposed to wear Halloween costumes. Not sure what I should be!

Breanne, Stephanie, Bethany, and I

We give out 6 prizes. Prizes were Razorback tervis tumblers with lids...

and Igloo insulated coolers.

I didn't get a picture of the food, but we had sliced brisket, potato salad, baked beans, and cole slaw salad. But, the highlight of the party was definitely these oh so cute Razorback sugar cookies!

I ordered these from Harps and thought they did just an outstanding job! You really never know what you are going to get with any bakery in town. I've tried many and have been disappointed every time. I will definitely be ordering these again!


On another note, we had a great and busy Labor Day weekend. I have several events to post about in the days to come!

0 comments:

Post a Comment